U.S. House of Representatives
Republican, Arizona CD-6
“Awaken Core American Values”
I believe in these Values:
Constitutional Government – The Founding Fathers built this nation on the ideals of freedom, personal responsibility, and a representative government “Of the People, By the People and For the People”.
Limited Government – The Constitution places limits on the Federal Government, granting all other powers to the States. The Federal Government exists to serve the People, not the other way around. Too many elected officials are actively trying to take away our God-given rights and liberties in the name of Socialism and “security”. We say, NO MORE!
2nd Amendment – Law abiding citizens have the right to keep and bear arms. That right “shall not be infringed” by the Government. This right protects all other rights we enjoy as American citizens.
Secure Borders – Controlling one’s borders is a defining characteristic of every nation on earth. America has the right to control its borders and to set and enforce immigration into our nation. Our Arizona farmers, ranchers and citizens are having their property damaged and destroyed by illegal immigration that the Federal Government has failed to halt. The Executive Branch MUST enforce the existing laws of the People and secure our borders! Failure to do so is a dereliction of duty.
Strong National Defense – I served 28 years in the US Air Force both at home and abroad. I’ve seen firsthand the power America has to influence world events. We must continue to invest in a strong national defense, counter military threats abroad and be prepared to meet and defeat any enemy, anytime, anywhere.
Free Enterprise – Capitalism and the opportunity for every American to pursue their own economic interests has built the greatest, most prosperous nation on earth.
Personal Property Ownership – We have the right to acquire and own personal property. This is the foundation of our Freedom.
Pro-Life – Our Founding Fathers believed in certain unalienable rights endowed by our Creator, such as Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. I believe the Right to Life extends to the Unborn. Without Life, there is no Liberty, no Pursuit of Happiness nor anything else.
Young Mayberry ‘s Service to Arizona and the Nation
- Veteran. Retired Lieutenant Colonel. Served 28 years in the US Air Force. I supported and trained both US and allied military personnel to preserve and protect freedom around the globe.
- Skilled Educator. Assistant Professor of Spanish at the Air Force Academy. High School sports coach and Agricultural Sciences teacher. I understand our community and young people and know they are the future of Arizona and America.
- Arizona Farmer. Farmed for 24 years and appreciate the value of hard work. Honest, hard work is what built America. We need to re-instill the value of work in our people.
- Culturally Aware Linguist. I am fluent in English and Spanish. I’ve negotiated agreements between Latin American countries, the USA and Canada on behalf of the US Air Force.
- Man of faith. I am a Christian. I strongly support the right of all Americans to worship God as they see fit.